Wednesday 29 May 2013


May 27, About Me: Interesting In Learning A Bit More of Nancy


By on 07:38

All about me, Nancy

If you are interested in learning more about the editor and creator of this website, this page is all about my story.

My name is Nancy and I would like to share my story about the Kindle Fire and the many ways that I use my Kindle Fire. In this section you’ll find a few pictures of me as well as a story about how I got into using tablets and my expertise in computers. 

I have always been tinkering with computers since I was a child. I remember at school having access to a computer and been fascinated with the all the things I could do and learning more about technology.  Even though in the 90’s computers where fairly new I can remember embracing them and using them at school any chance that I could get. Eventually transitioning from a word processor to an actual computer with Internet access I have been able to pick up a number of different tricks with computers and now Table PCs.

Growing up the only time I had access to a computer was at school. I would stay after school and play games. By the time I was a teenager getting my hands on any type of computer was a must for me since I was so intrigue by technology. As the years pass I started understanding computers and started learning about different applications.

All of my siblings including myself now work in computer-related careers and I was able to get a degree in Marketing.  Of work in a variety of different jobs and I hope that I can bring my knowledge of PCs and in kernel tech support to the web.

I really enjoy helping people with their troubleshooting problems and I like testing the limits of new technology. It seems as though there are always problems that can be overcome with any form of new technology and I hope that I can work to make your experience with tablets much more accessible.

I’ve always loved writing but I’ve never quite found a way that I can utilize my writing skills until now. I was introduced to blogging in a very simple format creating my own site. However, after months and no traffic know one was reading my post. Eventually I came across site sell and learn all about creating a site from scratch and been successful. Now I run a couple of websites majority on topics I enjoy writing about. Learn more about how you can too create a site like this one and be run an online business at the comfort of your home.

I plan and try to be concise on each of my blog post out so that I don’t end up yammering on or creating a mini novel. I try to keep things concise and to the point. I have a great working knowledge of HTML, JavaScript and web design and I’ve created several websites in a personal and professional capacity.

I have done a lot of writing and I’ve also worked as a freelancer in helping others develop their sites. I assure you that this resource will be up for a long time to come.

I’m always trying to improve my writing and it seems as though I have a need to write. I will continue to update this website with regular content as I find it.

I have a variety of different hobbies as well as favorite topics that I enjoy talking about. Some of my favorite things to do when I’m not on the web are:

1.     Spending time with my family: Working online at times can be time consuming. Time can really go fast sitting in front of a computer. I try to have family time everyday around dinner. We tend to eat dinner together, talk about our days, and do some sort of activity.

2.     Taking Time Out To Read: I really enjoy reading. Since technology is always changing. I try to keep myself on top of any changes so I can embrace them and use it for my advantage. As technology evolves we must do so too.

3.     Playing Games: I am a big kid at heart. We own a Play Station, Wii, And whole lot of board games. We try to have at least 1-2 days of family time to play games. It brings us together as a family plus I like to beat them.

4.     Exercise: I normally go out for a long run 4 times a week. It’s my way of clearing my mind and feeling good.

5.     Travelling: I also enjoy travelling. I like to visit new places and learn from different cultures. I always try to think about my experiences in these wonderful places and try to see how I can cultivate anything I learn into my sites and everyday life.

These are some of my hobbies that keep my busy when I am not on the web.

The purpose of creating this site is to introduce this amazing Kindle Fire Tablet. In my site I will share with you new alerts, tutorials, and tricks. If you have not done so please subscribe to Kindle Tips for special new updates for the Kindles.

Home > About Me


Where to buy a kindle

Tukang Coding
Judul: May 27, About Me: Interesting In Learning A Bit More of Nancy
Review oleh: Tukang Coding | Template TreTans 1.0
Update pada: 07:38 | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "May 27, About Me: Interesting In Learning A Bit More of Nancy"

0 comments

Post a Comment