Tuesday 28 May 2013


May 27, Best Kindle Fire Game Overall


By on 04:29

I have enlisted a list of the best Kindle Fire game overall. These are my favorite picks of games from my experience with my Amazon tablet.

 One of the best features is being able to play games in my Kindle Fire. The quality of the picture is incredible and the size of the screen is great for playing Kindle games. 

1. The Coin Dozer: 

The Coin Dozer is a great coin pushing game for the Kindle. Its a fun game to play. Drop some coins into the machine and watch how you collect puzzles, teddy bears, gems, coins, and other bonus prizes. The game you play countless hours in the arcade.

2. Deer Hunter Reloaded: 

The Deer Hunter Reloaded is a fun free game from the Kindle. One of the coolest features is the most realistic and authentic hunting game. 

3. The Sims 

I've been a huge Sims fan for a long time. The Sims is a life-building simulation. The players are encouraged to make choices and engage fully in an interactive environment. This is one of my favorite app from the Kindle. 

4. Temple Run:

The Temple Run is a great addicting Amazon app. In this game you've stolen the curse idol from the temple. You'll need to run for your life to escape the Evil Demon Monkeys. 

5. Style Me Girl: 

This is the best fashion game I have ever played. Style me girl app lets you dress up glamorous models and create fashion stunning looks. 

6. Quell: 

The Quell is one of the top games for the Kindle. It has more than 80 levels of puzzles for you to solve. The object of the game is to collect the pearls with a raindrop while avoiding obstacles that will destroy your raindrop. 

These are my top pick for the best Kindle Fire game overall. I also created a list of the tops games by category. 

Home > Best Kindle Fire Games > Best Kindle Fire Game Overall


View the original article here

Tukang Coding
Judul: May 27, Best Kindle Fire Game Overall
Review oleh: Tukang Coding | Template TreTans 1.0
Update pada: 04:29 | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "May 27, Best Kindle Fire Game Overall"

0 comments

Post a Comment